Gulf Shores High School Mission Statement
Gulf Shores High School is committed to creating a learning environment that produces well educated students with a sense of responsibility, knowledge, skills, techniques, attitudes, and values, that students will need to be productive citizens of the future.
- Principal: Dr. Ernesto Rosado
- Assistant Principals: Mr. Mark Glassford, Ms. Rebecca Pierce
- Counselors: Mrs. Denise Harrison - 9th, Mr. Tracy Wilhelm - 10th,Mrs. Angela Michal - 11th , Mrs. Joanna Mercer - 12th
- Athletic Director - Mr. Mark Freeman
- School Classification - 5A
- School Mascot - Dolphin
- Physical Address :600 East 15th Avenue, Gulf Shores, Alabama 36542.
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 3729, Gulf Shores, Alabama 36547
- Office Phone: 251-968-4747
- Office FAX - 251-968-4770
On August 9, 1999 , Gulf Shores High School opened its doors to 366 students who made up the first chapter in Dolphin history. Students currently enrolled at Foley High School were given the opportunity to remain at Foley or venture to a new school to begin a new legacy.
Today we have over 700 wonderful students at Gulf Shores High and 60 dedicated faculty members as well as the best support staff in the state. We are blessed to have such a great school and a wonderful administration and staff who cares about every student regardless of race, religion, or background.